There are currently two positions open immediately with Healthy Buildings! Both positions are reserved for a Client Services Manager / Technical Editor at both our Lake Forest, CA and Fairfax, VA offices.
Healthy Buildings is looking for a Client Services Manager/Technical Editor to work out of our Lake Forest, California and Fairfax, Virginia offices. This position is primarily responsible for writing and editing technical reports and templates related to indoor air quality along with overseeing the entire report production process. Daily duties include:
- Data entry
- Report writing and revising
- Prepare reports for final delivery to the clients
- Prepare and PDF reports for electronic delivery to the client daily
- Respond to client inquiries regarding technical reports and technical questions
- Review and edit report templates and implement changes as necessary
- All other assigned tasks
Desired Skills and Experience
Our Client Services Manager/Technical Editor must have experience in environmental engineering, industrial hygiene, or a related field along with:
- Written Communication Skills
- Excellent Grammar Skills
- Technical Communication
- Oral Communication Skills
- Customer Relations
- Customer Service
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to use a computer, printer, scanner, copier, fax machine, binding machine, and other office equipment.
- Ability to apply scientific theory to case studies, draw conclusions and clearly communicate findings in a clear, concise, and grammatically correct manner.
- Must be able to manage time and prioritize tasks accordingly.
Fifth year college or university program certificate; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
More About Healthy Buildings
Healthy Buildings works with developers, building owners and managers to optimize indoor environments, increase operating efficiency and lower business risk. The result is a more sustainable building and an improved bottom line for our clients. We do this through providing building commissioning and energy audits, cost-benefit analyses, indoor environmental assessments, detailed reporting and world-class communication.
For over 30 years, Healthy Buildings has been dedicated to meeting the long term environmental and sustainability needs of the real estate industry. With a pragmatic and problem solving approach to business minded sustainability, we have grown to become a worldwide leader in our field. We build value into our clients’ assets, retaining and attracting tenants and employees, improving productivity, reducing liability and branding them in the marketplace as sustainability leaders. We practice the same philosophy in our own facilities through our in-house sustainability initiatives.
In 2013, Healthy Buildings was listed in the OC Business Journal as one of the best places to work in Orange County! For employment consideration, please send your detailed resume and cover letter to our Talent Manager. Healthy Buildings is an Equal Opportunity Employer.