Vice President, Technical Manager
Mr. Carpenter is the National Technical Director for Healthy Buildings providing services to both the Sustainability and Testing & Diagnostics groups. Mr. Carpenter has over 15 years of experience in the fields of Industrial Hygiene and Indoor Environmental Science. Between 1995 and 2000, he acquired considerable field research experience with the Environmental Protection Agency in the development and publication of indoor air quality baseline data and testing methodologies for assessing commercial buildings in the U.S.
Within the Testing and Diagnostics group, Mr. Carpenter supervises all technical aspects of field and laboratory activities, provides project management support, quality control, training, and administers the corporate health and safety program. He has consulted on a variety of industrial hygiene projects ranging from silica assessment investigations for chemical, physical, and microbial hazards in the management and development of technical resources and training to facilitate LEED prerequisites and credits for existing buildings.
- Board Certified Industrial Hygienist for Comprehensive Practice (CIH)
- LEED Green Associate
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council
- Member of the Industrial Hygiene Association
- Member of the Indoor Air Quality Association
- Member of The American Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning, Refrigerating, Engineers
- Member of International Society of Indoor Air Quality & Climate
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, Hampton University
- Master of Science, Public Health & Environmental Health Science, University of Massachusetts at Amherst