Jeffrey Marshall (WELL AP, LEED AP BD+C, O+M, ID+C) is the Vice President of Sustainability for Healthy Buildings. Jeffrey joined the Healthy Buildings Team May of 2012 after four years as a property manager and three years as a Sustainable Building Consultant.
Jeffrey has helped certify over 100 buildings, specializing in complex multi-building campuses, through a variety of certification standards to include LEED for Health Care, LEED for Existing Buildings Operations and Maintenance v2009, LEED for New Construction v2.2 & v2009, LEED for Commercial Interiors v2009, LEED Core and Shell v2009 and Build it Green. Jeffrey has certified buildings in the Federal, Municipal, Healthcare, Hospitality, Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Multifamily, High-rise Residential, Mixed-Use and Higher Education building sectors throughout the US. Mr. Marshall is heavily involved in the San Diego Chapter of the United States Green Building Council as a former Board Member and past Co-Chair of the Existing Buildings Committee. He is also certified by NAVFAC and USACE for Construction Quality Control as of February 2012.
- WELL® Accredited Professional
- LEED® Accredited Professional in Building Design & Construction (BD+C)
- LEED® Accredited Professional in Operations & Maintenance (O+M)
- LEED® Accredited Professional in Commercial Interiors (ID+C)
- NAVFAC & USACE Construction Quality Control
- Member of BOMA Energy and Sustainability Committee, San Diego
- Member of BOMA Special Events Committee, San Diego
- Former U.S. Green Building Council, Board Member, San Diego Chapter
- Former U.S. Green Building Council, Chair of Steering Committee, San Diego Chapter
- Former U.S. Green Building Council, Co-Chair of Existing Buildings Committee, San Diego Chapter
- Former Member of Urban Land Institute Sustainability Committee, San Diego/Tijuana Chapter