National Vice President of Sales
Mr. Ashworth is National Vice President of Sales and Regional Manager of the Washington DC Branch of Healthy Buildings. Mr. Ashworth joined Healthy Buildings in 2004, his current responsibilities include national sales/business development, strategy and implementation. Mr. Ashworth has established regional policies that promote company culture, and oversees regional operations to increase revenue and profitability. He has extensive industry knowledge of energy, sustainability, and indoor environmental quality. His extensive knowledge in these areas is applied to Healthy Buildings commercial real estate and corporate clients dealing with their concerns and projects around constructing and operating: commercial, public, institutional, and government (GSA) organizations. Through these relationships, he continues to develop new opportunities, oversees large contracts, and work with clients to meet the limited budget constraints typical of environmental efforts.
At Healthy Buildings, Mr. Ashworth develops and oversees business development activities nationally. His oversight includes commissioning, energy efficiency, indoor environmental quality, LEED certification, and revenue of sales teams. Prior to Healthy Buildings Mr. Ashworth worked as a marketing engineer assisting with the design and bid documentation of industrial refrigerator equipment. Additionally, Mr. Ashworth has worked in the pharmaceutical industry specializing in product development, manufacturing efficiencies, and purchasing.
- Bachelors of Science, Industrial & System Engineering, Virginia Tech
- Masters of Business Administration, Management, University of Maryland University College
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Member of the Building Owners and Management Association (BOMA), Washington, DC Chapter
- Member of the U.S. Green Building Council, National Capital & Maryland Chapters
- Member of The American Society of Heating, Refrigerator, and Air Conditioning Engineers, Baltimore Chapter