As the Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Silberman is responsible for the overall day to day affairs of the company.
Mr. Silberman has over thirty years experience providing technical expertise, management support, and business development in the energy and environmental fields (the last 26 with Healthy Buildings). Currently, Mr. Silberman is the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director, Eastern Region for Healthy Buildings based in Fairfax, Virginia.
In his current role Mr. Silberman provides leadership and direction with regard to all activities of the company in accordance with the goals and objectives of the organization. For the eastern region specifically Mr. Silberman spearheads all the effort involving business development, management, personnel, compliance and finance. Prior to joining Healthy Buildings, Mr. Silberman was a Service Sales Representative for Honeywell Inc. in McLean, Virginia and a Technical analyst for Science Applications International Corporation in McLean, Virginia.
- Certified Energy Manager (CEM)
- LEED®-AP in Commercial Interiors
- Association of Energy Engineers (AEE) Member
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) Member
- Instructor of “Environmental Health and Safety Issues” [in buildings] course for Real Property Administrator (RPA) designation
- Past Chairman of the Healthy Buildings Committee for the Architectural Engineering Institute
- M.S., Energy, Resources, and the Environment, The George Washington University, Washington, D.C.
- B.S., Mathematics, State University of New York at Albany, Albany, NY