Ms. Huss is the Manager of Information Technology with over thirty years of continuous experience within Healthy Buildings. Dee’s expertise is in data design, development and management and coordinates with a support team to assist with hardware, network and infrastructure.
Ms. Huss’ has been pivotal in managing the organization comprising: hardware, software, and network infrastructure, database development and administration, accounting, and executive reporting. In her role, Ms. Huss keeps abreast of advancing technologies, as well as providing employees a workplace where information is easily managed and communication encouraged. Previous to her current position, Ms. Huss created automated processes for sales quotes, project creation and scheduling, expense reporting, report consolidation, invoicing automation, and collection enhancement. This in turn, provides more customers with better products at reduced cost with faster turnaround times. Ms. Huss drove IT development with cutting edge technologies from inception to present day by transitioning her proprietary on premise database to cloud-based systems.
- Salesforce Administrator and Developer
- Microsoft TechDays: operating system, MDSL, SQL programming, networks, new releases
- Oracle Systems, Reston, VA
- BEA Systems, Reston VA
- Annual IT Roadmap and FOSE conferences, Washington DC
- Adobe Government seminars, Washington DC and Mclean, VA
- Member: Experts Exchange, TechNet, Baseline, Visual Basic.Net, Salesforce Developer User Group
- Degree in Applied Science, Information Systems, Programming Specializations, Magna Cum Laude.